četvrtak, 24. prosinca 2020.

Vitamin K2/D3 - Review

 Hello my dear readers!


After a long time I am here with new post.

In this post I will write about vitamins K2 and D3 and how they helped to me.




So, let's start!

My job is physically demanding and because of that I have been exhausted. That means that I didn't get enough sleep, didin't eat regulary and I had pain in my joints.


Because my level of energy was low , I've ordered from Amazon K2/D3 depot. Price is 16,99 for 180 tablets. It seems a litlle bit expensive but you have to take your pill every 5 days, because of high dosage.

Vitamin D (ergocalciferol-D2, cholecalciferol-D3, alfacalcidol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin Dcalcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones. Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as ricketsosteomalacia). Vitamin D is made by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun.

Vitamin D with calcium is used to treat or prevent bone loss (osteoporosis). Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders (such as hypoparathyroidismpseudohypoparathyroidismfamilial hypophosphatemia). It may be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth. Vitamin D drops (or other supplements) are given to breast-fed infants because breast milk usually has low levels of vitamin D.

It took some time to see effects but at the end I am very pleased.

I am not tired so easly and my energy is at optimal level. Because of my job I work in cold rooms and that means that I change temperatures too much. For example, I work in room where is 2 degrees Celsius and I go out where is 10 degrees Celsius than I also go to the freezer where is -20 degrees Celsius, at the end I also go out where is depending on wheater conditions and season between -10 - +40 degrees Celsius. These kind of changes are not good and many times Iv'e got the cold. 







Since I am taking K2/D3 I was not sick or had pain in my joints. Ofcourse that I feel tired if  I worked, but my recovery period is drastically shorter. Also I am not as sleppy as before. 

I will leave link where can you check for more infomations.

Amazon link 


Thank you for your attention

 


Not paid promotion.

1 komentar:

  1. Because my level of energy was low , I've ordered from Amazon K2/D3 depot. Price is 16,99 for 180 tablets. It seems a litlle bit expensive but you have to take your pill every 5 days, because of high dosage.

    OdgovoriIzbriši